Permanent position based in Boston, U.S.
yet2 is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support all marketing and digital marketing activities. The position will cover global marketing initiatives and support sales with collateral development. The role will involve managing digital marketing campaigns, yet2’s website and other online networks.
- Digital marketing – Benchmark, monitor, track and iterate digital communications and engagement. Advise and contribute to digital communications strategy.
- Social media – lead yet2’s ongoing communications and campaigns, including from the yet2 website, e-newsletters and LinkedIn.
- Content: Build and oversee the generation of rich marketing content. Help design and input into sales presentations, proposals and other sales documents.
- Liaise with external partner agencies and organizations for content, digital marketing & SEO maximization
- Review and monitor online activity providing analytical data & monthly reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Degree or relevant qualification in marketing, or similar field, or a minimum of 3 years of marketing support experience.
- High personal and business standards
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Previous digital marketing experience;
- Excellent knowledge of social media and content marketing.
- Confident in website content management systems, WordPress, InDesign, Google Analytics and Microsoft Office Products especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
If you have the skills required and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume to Katie Hassell at firstname.lastname@example.org.