yet2 is seeking a junior level consultant to assist technology acquisition and commercialization projects with our global clients. The successful candidate will work with other yet2 Project Leaders and Consulting Directors to execute projects. This role is an avenue toward accelerated career growth at yet2.
Key elements of the role will be to assist “tech-buy” clients in searching for and acquiring new technology (technology scouting) and, for “tech-sell” clients, to evaluate, package and market their Intellectual Property (IP).
The ideal candidate:
- is a self-starter
- has an appetite for delivering valuable projects
- has aptitude for technology scouting and commercialization
- has the skills to manage, interact with and communicate with large-company clients in an effective manner…paying attention to detail and demonstrating an ability to consistently deliver on committed tasks
In addition, she/he should have interest in building long-term relationships with clients, ensuring repeat business opportunities.
Major Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Project execution – work with project team to deliver work product that leverages yet2 capabilities and exceeds client expectations. In concert with the yet2 team, set project strategy, manage client, conduct market research, identify and initiate Introductions with targets, iterate project strategies on the fly.
- Deal Facilitation – Reinforce momentum and avoid hurdles, to convert promising Introductions into completed transactions.
- Report writing – Contribute to drafting reports and presentations for clients. Draw necessary data and results from team and client, determine critical vs. non-critical delivery components, hone appropriate message, and assess client expectations to prepare well written, high quality reports and deliverables.
- Drive repeat business – Build trust, momentum and insight at key clients, in order to translate successful projects into future engagements.
Undergraduate or Graduate education in engineering, chemistry, biology, or materials science.
- General – History of strong academic performance
- Analytics – Familiarity and comfort with some technical/scientific disciplines.
- Communication – Experience and skill in building and delivering projects / presentations; Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal – Excellent interpersonal and external relationship building skills. Team player interested in working in a team-oriented environment
- Must have strong conversational and technical English
- German, Italian, or Chinese language skill are not required, but a plus
If you have the skills required and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume to Cecile Degorce (cecile [at] yet2 [dot] com).