yet2 is seeking a part-time (or potentially full-time) employee to filter, manage and facilitate submissions received via our technology and innovation portals. The person will also help maintain yet2’s internal technology database. The successful candidate will work with yet2 Project Leaders to maintain the smooth running of these important programs.
Key elements of the role will be to review and filter submissions in a variety of technology areas, ranging from personal care to health to beverages to automotive.
The ideal candidate:
- is an independent worker
- is detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
Major Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Portal Management: Review, filter, facilitate and respond to technology submissions for various portals.
- Technology Database Management: Collate new technology information from various sources and enter into in house database.
- Administrative Tasks: Coordinating and supporting the operations of the office, e.g. responding to inbound marketing leads, keeping the CRM rigorously up to date, and processing expense reports.
Part-time: 20 hrs a week in office, potentially growing to a full-time position with some remote work.
Undergraduate education, preferably with some technical aspect or an interest in technology.
- General – proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Communication – Clear and concise written communication with clients and submitters, attention to detail.
Please send resumes and inquiries to Tara Conforto (tconforto (at) yet2.com)