Mondelēz International are looking for technologies that can be utilized in product packaging that can potentially moderate the impact of high temperatures and their effect on product quality, particularly, but not limited to, chocolate-based products.
Mondelēz wants technologies that can moderate the impact of high temperatures and their effect on the quality of products like chocolate.
There are several key markets where the average temperatures are high most of the year and where many sales outlets have limited temperature control, leading to shortened selling seasons and risks to delivering optimal product quality.
Key Success Criteria
- Approved for direct food contact
- Moderates / eliminates the negative impact of hot temperatures on the product
- Has high potential for recyclability or positive sustainability credentials
- Affordable at scale
- Package coating
- Integration into packaging materials
- Innovative new materials or processes
What Mondelēz International Isn’t Interested In
- Small refrigeration / cooling units
- Solutions requiring “pre-cooling”
Preferred Collaboration Types
Open to most types of engagements, including Research & Development Contracts, Licensing, etc.