yet2 seeks a talented web & communications specialist to handle the bulk of our day-to-day marketing, web presence, & social media. We’re looking for a jack of all trades who will take ownership across a wide variety of projects. We’re looking to boost our marketing presence and reach through targeted marketing campaigns, social media outreach, blog posts, conferences, webinars, and more. Experience across all these is not required, and we’d still like to hear from you even if you only have experience in one of these areas.
The Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work closely with all team members across sales, account management, and project delivery. We have offices in US, UK, and Japan. Most of us have pets and families and value a healthy work-life balance.
Who We Are
yet2 operates at the hub of global technology innovation. Since 1999, we have been an Open Innovation services company leveraging our global network and our offices in North America, Europe and Asia to scout cutting-edge companies and technology beyond the reach of most clients. Our team of Open Innovation consultants support close to 100 global clients, helping them scout the world for new technologies and companies to partner with. Domains of team and network strength include life sciences and health, chemicals/materials, consumer/OTC/food, sustainability, aerospace/defense, packaging, electronics, oil/gas and energy, digital/big data, industrial, and automotive.
The Ideal Candidate Should
- Have strong sense of ownership for their work and lead projects from start to finish
- Be comfortable marketing on social media and developing a B2B engagement strategy
- Writing blog posts and publishing a monthly newsletter
- Supporting marketing design projects
- Scouting conferences to sponsor and generate leads
- Be a people person with a love for tech who works well with a wide variety of people, cultures, and backgrounds
While we don’t expect expertise in all these areas; we do want some combination.
Publishing & Writing
Be able to write and edit copy for social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and blog posts (on WordPress) on tech related projects. Pitch, compose and publish regular blog posts, and assemble our monthly newsletter.
Have experience and interest in social media, B2B marketing through targeted marketing campaigns, webinars, and conferences
Competency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, &/or Canva. Be able to compile branded social media posts, sell sheets, and various other marketing materials like infographics, flyers, and presentations. UX experience/training a plus.
Bachelors with experience in some combination of Marketing, Content Creation, and Science & Tech.
- Creative – Copy Writing & Design
- Communication – Experience and skill in owning and delivering projects / presentations; Attention to detail. Must have strong conversational and technical English.
- Interpersonal – Excellent interpersonal and external relationship building skills. Team player interested in working in a team-oriented environment
- Experience across our marketing Tech Stack – WordPress, MailerLite, Adobe InDesign, GoToWebinar, Microsoft Office, and more. Or a strong willingness to learn.
- Familiarity and comfort with some technical & scientific disciplines and experience in scientific writing for general consumption
Greater Boston Area or Flexible (Remote)
If you have the skills required to be our next web & communications specialist, and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (design and/or github) to email@example.com.