yet2 seeks a talented web & communications specialist to handle the bulk of our day-to-day marketing, web presence, & social media. We’re looking to boost our marketing presence and reach through targeted marketing campaigns, social media outreach, blog posts, conferences, webinars, and more.
The Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work closely with all team members across sales, account management, and project delivery. We have offices in US, UK, and Japan.
The Ideal Candidate Should
- Strong sense of ownership for their work and lead projects from start to finish.
- Experience marketing on social media and developing a B2B engagement strategy, such as webinars and conferences.
- Understanding of SEO strategies and implementing improvements
- Writing blog posts, posting social content regularly, and publishing a monthly newsletter
- Supporting marketing design projects
Publishing & Writing
Be able to write and edit copy for social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and blog posts (on WordPress) on tech related projects. Pitch, compose and publish regular blog posts, and assemble our monthly newsletter.
Have experience and interest in social media, B2B marketing through targeted marketing campaigns, webinars, and conferences
- Copy Writing & Design for social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), blog posts (on WordPress) and newsletters for tech related projects.
- Communication – Experience and skill in owning and delivering projects / presentations; Attention to detail. Must have strong conversational and technical English.
- SEO Experience – defining strategy and executing across website, blogs, and social content.
- Experience across our marketing Tech Stack – WordPress, MailerLite, Buffer, Airtable, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office, Zapier, and more. Or a strong willingness to learn.
- Familiarity and comfort with some technical & scientific disciplines and experience in scientific writing for general consumption
- Designing marketing collateral such as infographics, flyers, and presentations
- US (Greater Boston Area preferred)
- UK (Nottingham preferred)
- Remote (must be based in US or UK)
If you have the skills required to be our next web & communications specialist, and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and examples of relevant work that will strengthen your application (e.g. writing samples, SEO strategy) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
yet2 operates at the hub of global technology innovation. Since 1999, we have been an Open Innovation services company leveraging our global network and our offices in North America, Europe and Asia to scout cutting-edge companies and technology beyond the reach of most clients. Our team of Open Innovation consultants support close to 100 global clients, helping them scout the world for new technologies and companies to partner with. Domains of team and network strength include life sciences and health, chemicals/materials, consumer/OTC/food, sustainability, aerospace/defense, packaging, electronics, oil/gas and energy, digital/big data, industrial, and automotive.