yet2 is seeking a part-time employee to organize and manage submissions received via our technology and innovation portals, acquisition and commercialization projects with our global clients. The successful candidate will work with yet2 Project Leaders to maintain the smooth running of these.
Key elements of the role will be to review and filter submissions in a variety of technology areas, ranging from personal care to automotive.
The ideal candidate:
- is an independent worker
- is detailed oriented with excellent time management skills
- has an interest in technology
Major Responsibilities and Deliverables:
1. Portal Management
Review, filter, and respond to technology submissions for various portals.
2. Technology Database Management
Collate new technology information from various sources for in house database.
Part-time: 20 hrs a week
Undergraduate education, preferably in engineering or science.
- General – proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Analytics – Familiarity and comfort with some technical/scientific disciplines.
- Communication – Clear and concise written communication with clients and submitters; Attention to detail
This position can be based out of our global HQ in Waltham, Mass., or either of our UK offices in Liverpool or Nottingham. Note that all offices are currently working remotely/from home due to COVID-19. We are also open to remote candidates.
If you have the skills required and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume to Cecile Degorce (email@example.com).