Top 5 Technology Scouting Topics of 2021
As we wrap yet2‘s 23rd year in business, we’re very thankful for strong partnerships with our customers and their continued commitment to Open Innovation. We completed over 150 scouting projects in 2021 and a record number of deals on behalf of our clients. These are the Top 5 technology topic areas we scouted in, with a few example projects highlighted:
- Unilever seeking science-based digital personalized solutions
- NASA seeking precision health technologies
- Women’s personalized digital health & femtech
Machine Learning/Software to Aid Decision-making
- NIST is seeking incident command software platforms to aid decision-making around incident response
- Context-sensitive AI and machine learning to aid decision-making
- US Bureau of Reclamation seeking technologies to detect cracks in structures
- PepsiCo seeking sustainable cups, lids, and straws
- Sustainable food packaging with barrier properties
Functional Food Ingredients
You can read about all of our Active Projects here. We look forward to another exciting year for Open Innovation in 2022!
yet2 leverage our global network of affiliates, our online technology marketplace, a proprietary database of several million promising startups and solution providers, and our offices in North America, Europe and Asia to scout cutting-edge companies and technology beyond the reach of most clients. Domains of team and network strength include life sciences and health, chemicals/materials, consumer/OTC/food, sustainability, aerospace/defense, packaging, electronics, oil/gas and energy, digital/big data, industrial, and automotive.
Contact us if you’re interested in learning more.
Join 20,000+ innovation and R&D leaders. Subscribe to yet2′s monthly newsletter, featuring our latest tech searches and tech offerings, along with insights from the yet2 team.