This project is no longer open for submissions.
A yet2 client is seeking global partners that have an extensive wine and wineries database, including the following key elements: wine information and history, recommendations based on consumer taste and consumption profile, recommended consumption aging for wines, wine reviews and ranking (by consumer), wine experts recommendations, and pairings suggestions between food & wine. Other features of interest include: linked to online purchase channels for wines, price history & price comparison among different wineries or purchasing channels, and wine bottles of different size.yet2’s client is seeking a database to create an all-inclusive wine experience for consumers.Click To Tweet
Advanced wine bottle management is highly sought after by consumers. Consumers not only want to store their wine in optimal conditions, but they want to have quick and easy access to information outside of the name, age, and type of wine. Information that can be connected to an app for increased ease of management can also provide the consumer with additional insight and recommendations. However, this information must extend to a significant number of wines and include information such as reviews and recommendations. For this, yet2’s client is seeking a database to create an all-inclusive wine experience for consumers.
- Must have an extensive number of wines in database
- Must have an extensive number of wineries in database
- Global information (rather than regional) is highly preferred
- The ideal database will have information on:
- Pairing between food and wines
- Wine recommendation based on consumer taste
- Wine recommendation based on experts
- Wine recommended consumption aging
- Wine review and ranking by other consumers
- Wine info and history
- Wine price range & price comparison among different wineries or purchasing channels
- Wine price history data
- Recommended storage conditions and factors that affect wine preservation and flavor
- Beers and spirits are out of scope for this project
Possible Solution Areas:
- Online wine databases
- Wine apps
- Wine distributors and retailers
Desired outcome of the solution:
Looking for a partner to share database and collaborate on end use cases.