- Identify diverse minority-owned NA based beauty and personal care suppliers to expand an ecosystem in product development, R&D, and contract manufacturing. Help client redesign project strategy to greatly increase chances of valuable project outcome. Interactively with key client stakeholders, define specific R&D and Procurement briefs to again increase chances of valuable outcomes.
- Find, filter, prioritize and facilitate highly interesting candidate companies for in-person client Personal Care Pitch Day.
- Facilitate evaluations and deal discussions with most promising presenters.
- yet2 scout, vet, and present a number of relevant candidates with experience and capabilities necessary to fulfill stakeholder briefs.
- yet2 collects sufficient information from top candidates to enable client team and key stakeholders to choose the final 5 Pitch Day participants.
- yet2 executes Pitch Day preparations.
Coaches candidates in preparation
If in-person, Travel/Logistical assistance tailored to need
- yet2 conducts the Pitch Day and debrief with client decision-makers.
- yet2 facilitates next steps with the ‘winning’ candidates (eg. qualifying, NDA’s, customized samples testing, initial due diligence, etc.).
- Within one week of Pitch Day, 4 candidates were negotiating CDAs on 8 specific project opportunities.
|Candidates identified by yet2||42|
|Candidates interviewed by yet2||31|
|Candidates presented to client||25|
|Candidates presenting at Pitch Day||5|
|Candidates’ opportunities moving forward||9|
|Candidates now planning NMSDC qualification (yet2-sourced)||3|
|Candidates procurement qualified||TBD|
|#of Deals (potential)||4 – 8|
4 of 5 candidates emerged as high interest “lead candidates” (moving to confidential due diligence)