This organization is seeking at-home blood sample/testing that provide information about a user’s health/wellness.
In order to provide health and wellness insights and personalize nutrition products, this organization is interested in non-medical professional blood-based testing. The focus of this search is on both the blood tests/devices as well as blood sampling methodologies. Ideally the blood test would provide unique health insights or blood test results in a much quicker/more convenient manner. While, blood sampling methodologies should reduce the amount of pain/complication typically associated with the procedure.
- Open to all stages of development, including medical devices/testing that have the potential to be applicable to a non-medical professional user in the future
- Strong scientific rationale for any biomarkers tested
- At-home or non-medical professional blood sampling with instant test results or the user sends the sample to a lab
Possible Solution Areas:
- Dried blood spot or finger prick test
- Less invasive/painful blood sampling methodologies/devices
- At-home tests or devices
- At-home blood sampling with the sample mailed to a lab
Desired outcome of the solution:
Looking for partners to make the technology.