A yet2 client is interested in both the technology approaches and potentially an Asia-centric sourcing for large scale treatment of herb/grain based materials in preparation for use in dietary supplement, food and drug centric products. This encompasses approaches to sanitization to meet at least 3 log reduction in aerobic plate count, milling to two different median particle sizes <600um, <200um, non solvent based agglomeration & drying, finished product blending for content uniformity.
This client is looking for:
Please provide the following information for companies/groups working in this area:
- Contact information
- Scope of Herb/Grain manipulation (sanitization, milling, agglomeration, blending) from field to product processor
- Maintains natural / organic status
- May not be organic
- Core technologies and capital investment used for each of these stages
- Range of capabilities and capacities (bench, pilot plant, mfg scale)
- Sourcing locations
- Approach to supply chain pest management
This client is not interested in:
- Chemical or Ionization sanitization
- Solvent based agglomeration
Please note that only non-confidential information can be accepted for review.