A yet2 client is interested in partnering with companies that have new technologies, solutions, devices, or unique mechanisms to treat acne and skin inflammation in an efficacious and expeditious way.
This skin care and cosmetics client is seeking new solutions for treating acne and inflammatory skin conditions (e.g. atopic dermatitis, etc.) in an efficacious and expeditious way. Solutions with demonstrable impact in as little as one day or within one week are of high interest.
Solutions can be cosmetic materials, devices or other unique mechanisms such as enzymes or microbiotics. Any solution should be compatible with cosmetic formulation of new materials and be certifiable as cosmetic compliant. Solutions should have a scientific reason to believe in their efficacy and need to be safe. Solution can be for home use or for use at a professional salon.
- Scientific reason to believe in its efficacy such as clinical data.
- Needs to show some measurable results in 1 to 7 days.
- Needs to be safe.
- Solutions should be approved for non-medical use.
Additional desirable features include:
- Effective when applied in anticipation of acne skin or inflammation.
- Unique mechanisms of action.
- Information about validation studies, regulatory filings, and/or health claims, as applicable.
Solution types exclude:
- Technologies widely available in the market.
- Medical solutions and botanicals/natural extracts are not of interest.
Desired outcome of the solution:
Our client is open to a variety of partnership opportunities to be discussed on an individual basis.