This project is no longer open for submissions.
This organization is seeking partnership and co-development opportunities for over the counter (non-prescription) digestive health products that are under development.
Topics of interest are technologies for the treatment of hemorrhoids, probiotics for digestive health (beyond diarrhea), Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD), or constipation.
Other areas of interest are: medical food for Irritable Bowel Syndrome management, treatment for infant colic, innovations in enemas, galenic that can be patented for probiotic, and portable, consumer friendly device that can detect Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
- Have a non prescription status
- Have extensive scientific data on efficacy and safety. Clinical data preferred but not required if there is strong proof-of-concept data.
- Offer compelling competitive advantages over existing products in the marketplace.
- Be early stage technology (research and development, non-commercialized).
- Be patentable or patent protected technology.
Possible Solution Areas:
Technology at academic institutions, private research institutions, biotech start-ups or small companies looking for co-development and partnership opportunities.