The organisation is seeking partners with capabilities and experience relevant for the development, management, methodology, integration, and testing of software for complex systems within aviation. Relevant partners must not necessarily have worked with aviation systems previously, however they must demonstrate the capabilities needed to do so – familiarity with highly modular/complex systems, safety-critical applications, space and power limitations, data ownership and traceability concerns.
- Capabilities required include app design, systems engineering, software architecture, and software detailed design.
- The systems in question are highly complex with a high level of modularity and sub-systems within systems
- Comfort with risk-sharing arrangements
- All code and IP rights that result from a partnership will be fully owned by the organization
Possible Solution Areas:
Potential partners should be able to demonstrate their experience developing or aiding in the development of highly complex, large software systems. Relevant industries that may have analogous levels of complexity include, but are not limited to:
- Maritime transport
- Any sufficiently-large software system
Desired outcome of the solution:
Identification of partners with demonstrable experience in the above criteria and a willingness to partner to impart their knowledge and recommended ways of working to the organization.