A yet2 client seeks carbon capture technologies that could be applied to large hot gas streams in order to reduce CO₂ emissions. Potential solutions should be easy to transport as they will be required to be installed in remote locations.
- Be suitable for capturing CO₂ with approximately 3% CO₂ concentrations from post-combustion applications.
- Compact and easy to transport to remote locations
- Be able to scale to process at least 10 tons of CO₂ per day
- Commercially viable solutions within 5-10 years are preferred
- Ideally withstand temperatures between 500 – 800°C
Possible Solution Areas
- Carbon capture solutions for gas engines, gas turbines and furnaces.
- Compact, flat-pack, and/or modular carbon capture designs
- Rotating disc separation
- Solvent, sorbent, membrane, Enzyme, MOF and cryogenic based capture systems
- Hybrid systems that combine multiple capture system types
- Novel capture systems
Related Tech Needs