A yet2 client seeks film-forming materials that will biodegrade when discarded. Solutions need to be vegan and will be made into single-use capsules holding either emulsions or oil-based formulations. Capsules are required to be purse and travel friendly and the consumer experience is of high priority.
Film-Forming Materials Must:
- Be sustainable, biodegradable and vegan
- Have a shelf-life of up to three years
- Withstand various environmental conditions (mainly temperature changes)
- Incorporate both emulsions and anhydrous formulations
Film-Forming Materials Should:
- Allow for decoration including different colors.
Solutions at earlier stage of development are of higher interest.
Once made into a capsule, the material will need to open or break with no tools, hold 400 – 500mg material, and not stick to other capsules.
Possible Solution Areas Include
(but are not limited to)
- Plant extracts
Desired Outcome of Solution
Partnering with a raw materials supplier, a materials solution or an early-stage technology provider for product development and licensing.
Related Tech Needs