A yet2 client seeks to identify confectionery contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) with the ability to produce and package molded chocolate block bars and enrobed chocolate bars.
yet2’s client is a global confectionery company seeking to build resilience and enhance their external manufacturing capabilities through improved product innovation and increased production scale.
- Will have manufacturing capabilities in Europe
- Demonstrable Quality and Food Safety culture
- Will have a clear sustainability policy
- Can currently produce or scale to produce blocks and bars at 3,000 – 5,000 tons per year
- Can work with solid inclusions
- Can work with liquid fillings, e.g., liquid caramel
- Can work with fat fillings and/or nougat
- Capability required across multiple allergen profiles; nut free manufacturing/able to handle gluten/able to handle peanuts
Desired outcome of the solution:
Identify a strategic partner to co-develop, manufacture, and package a wide range of chocolate confectionery products.
Related Tech Needs:
- Seeking: Logo Implementation and Surface Patterning Technologies for Baked Goods
- Seeking: Healthy Snacking Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle
- Seeking: Sustainable Processes & Feedstocks for Terpene Production