A yet2 client is seeking innovative anti-diversion technologies which can withstand discovery and destruction. The preferred solutions should be easy to implement, cost-effective, and scalable for large-volume production of consumer goods products.
Unethical buyers exploit arbitrage opportunities to resell our client’s products in other countries or through alternative channels. This tactic adversely affects our client’s ability to maintain their pricing structure and brand reputation. Despite employing various methods to trace diverted products back to the initial buyer, these tracking mechanisms are sometimes defeated. Our client is actively seeking innovative, difficult to identify, traceability measures to incorporate into their packaging at scale, enabling them to track unauthorized sales to the original buyer.
- Must be variable and trace back to original buyer.
- Robust and discreet – resistant to discovery and destruction.
- Scalable – Potential for implementation at a large volume.
- Able to be implemented on existing production lines with minimal adjustments.
- Open to both commercialized and early-stage technologies.
Desired outcome of the solution:
Open to a range of potential solutions including acquiring commercially available products or partnering to develop a customized technology.