A yet2 client is seeking in-licensing opportunities for late-stage clinical or approved novel therapeutics to treat rare neurological disorders, including but not limited to neuromuscular, neuroinflammatory, and neuropathy.
- Be already approved or in late-stage clinical (have a minimum of Phase II data)
- Be based on small molecules, biological or oligonucleotide modalities (e.g., siRNA, miRNA)
- Cell therapy, CRISPR, or similar gene editing approaches are not of interest.
- Be designated/approved/marketed for rare or orphan diseases
Desired Outcome of the Solution
Related Tech Needs
- Seeking: Novel Sun Protection Ingredients or Formulations to Improve Protection or Enhance User Experience
- Seeking: Multifunctional Preservatives for Personal Care
- Seeking: Novel Antibacterials