A yet2 client is interested in forging new partnerships with North America-based, minority-owned, potential suppliers (Black, Hispanic, and/or women) to develop and enhance an ecosystem of product development firms in the beauty and personal care industry.
- Companies should show expertise in product formulation in skincare and haircare for the melanin-rich community. Particular areas of focus include: baby products, shampoos and conditioners.
- Preference will be given to companies using consumer insights/testing techniques to develop products
- Companies should already be diverse certified by the NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council) or willing to submit an application (client will fund)
- Ideally, companies should have a proven track record of success
Possible Solution Areas
- Suppliers to minority-owned beauty brands
- Members of other minority-focused organizations
- Minority-owned B2B beauty businesses
Desired Outcome of the Solution
Looking for minority-owned companies who are willing to be interviewed as potential ecosystem suppliers for our client.