2022’s Hottest Scouting Topics
The yet2 team is thankful for another great year supporting our clients across technology scouting and Open Innovation advising. Among the highlights are a record number of deals completed for our clients, the launch of CSL’s Open Innovation portal, new services including Open Innovation training, and several new team members across North America and Europe.
Throughout the year we saw new trends in technology scouting that we’d like to share with you!
Here are the top 5 technology topics we scouted across our clients in 2022 and a few example projects:
- PepsiCo Seeking: Natural Sweeteners and Technologies for Sugar Reduction in Beverages
- Seeking: Taste Modulators for Plant Proteins in Asia and Oceania
- Seeking: Methodologies to Validate Postbiotics Functional Benefits from Plant-based Fermentations
Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs)
- Seeking: LATAM Home Care and Personal Care Manufacturing Partners
- Seeking: Soap Sheet Suppliers
- Seeking: Innovation & Manufacturing Partners in Professional Oral Care in NA and EU
Sustainable Chemical Feedstocks
- Seeking: Sustainably Made Hydrocarbons and Other Specific Chemicals
- Seeking: Sustainable Processes and Feedstocks for Terpene Production
- Seeking: Bio-based Alternatives to Post-harvest Fungicides
- Seeking: Advancements in Green Hydrogen Production
- Bayer Consumer Healthcare Seeking: Sustainable Packaging Materials for Healthcare Products
- Seeking: Biodegradable and Compostable Packaging Materials
- Seeking: Biodegradable Coatings/Adhesives for PHA Films
Future of Food / Healthy Eating
- Seeking: “Future of Food” Technologies
- Unilever Seeking: Next-Generation Plant-based Meat Products
- Mondelez Seeking: Leavening Technology Enabling Sodium Reduction
- Seeking: Healthy Snacking Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle
Check out our Active Projects to discover more.
We look forward to another exciting year scouting for Open Innovation in 2023!
Join 20,000+ innovation and R&D leaders. Subscribe to yet2′s monthly newsletter, featuring our latest tech searches and tech offerings, along with insights from the yet2 team.